VXI TalkPro USB3 Convertible Headset with 3 wearing styles featuring a USB connector that plugs directly into a computer USB port. Features include inline mute and volume controls.
There’s good reason VXi’s next generation VXi TalkPro™ headsets are the talk of the speech recognition industry. In fact, there are a lot of good reasons. They have a sleek, one-piece look that’s as sophisticated as the technology it houses. The latest VXi noise-canceling microphone technology for accurate audio performance. Wideband audio, for more natural, productivity-boosting sound quality. And the UC models add DSP (digital signal processing) and echo cancellation, ensuring the most precise and clearest audio for speech recognition and IP communications. TalkPro headsets are perfect for contact center and office use too. And for mobile professionals, Skypers and road warriors.
With seven models to choose from, TalkPro headsets are perfect for every speech recognition use, from dictation to Unified Communications to home agents.
- Improved noise-canceling microphone ensures your application hears precisely what you say.
- Even more lightweight and comfortable, easy to wear all day long.
- Flexible microphone boom stays where you put it, for consistent,optimal voice quality.
- UC models add DSP (digital signal processing) and echo cancellation, ensuring the most precise and clearest audio for speech recognition and IP communications.
- Plug-and-play ease of use means no drivers or software to install.
- Durably designed for all-day, every day use.
- A choice of models and wearing styles: monaural, binaural stereo and convertible.
- UC-ready when you are to fit right into your Unified Communications strategy.
- Two-year warranty.
Plug-and-play USB headsets
- Features a USB connection that plugs directly into a USB port on your computer, plus inline mute and volume control.
- Three models to choose from: monaural, binaural stereo and convertible (over-the-head, over-the-ear and behind-the-neck).
- Compatible with Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista®, XP, 2000 and Macintosh® OS 9.1 and higher.